Jordan A Nash is a popular British child actor known for his latest movie, “Come Away” as Peter in 2020. The movie was directed by Brenda Chapman. Some of his acting credits include Call the Midlife (2020), Harlots (2017-2019), Aladdin (2019), Forky: The Series (2018), Michael Jackson: Man in The Mirror (2017), and many more.
Besides that, he has also appeared in the movie, “100 Streets” as Leo in 2016, and Hetty Feather as Young Gideon from 2015 to 2016. His recurring role in the TV series rose into prominence. The audience was very impressed by his work and acting skills.
|Name||Jordan A Nash|
|Height||3 feet 10 inches|
|Net Worth||$19 million|
10 Facts on Jordan A Nash
- Jordan A Nash hasn’t revealed his exact date and year of birth. By seeing at his profile or photos, his age is estimated between 9 to 13 years old as of 2020. He might celebrate his birthday every year.
- He was born and raised in the United Kingdom. Hence, he holds an English/ British nationality and has a mixed ethnic group.
- According to Mandy.com, Jordan stands at a moderate height of 3 feet 10 inches (1m 19 cm) tall having a weight of 19 kg. He has a dynamic personality with a slim body type.
- Moving on to his net worth, it is estimated to be around $19 million according to networthpost.org. He has earned a massive income from his career as acting. Although, his salary is still under wrap.
- His name is not appeared on the Wiki page as of now. But the way he is signing a film at such a young age. There is no doubt in saying his name will be listed on Wikipedia.
- Further, Jordan has featured in the pop music video, “Too Young” for Mobo award winner Krept and Konan.
- Besides acting, he has also participated in the talent show named Britain’s Got Talent 2013 and has got four yeses from all the judges.
- Explaining his family background, his parent’s name is not available in the media.
- It looks like he is not active on social media like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- He is just a child actor who is focusing on his career and studies.