Kevin Liptak is a popular American TV news reporter who currently serves for CNN in Washington. He usually covers ex-president Donald Trump’s foreign and domestic policy and the internal dynamics of the administration.
He previously covered President Obama’s second term in 2013. Additionally, he has traveled to nearly every state of America and over 40 countries.
There is no doubt in saying that he has spent decades working as the White House reporter in 2010. Overall, he is one of the most talented and experienced professional reporters. During his political reporting career, he has been involved with the White House, and its political campaigns, including domestic and foreign affairs.
10 Facts on Kevin Liptak
- Despite being a renowned reporter, Kevin Liptak’s name is not listed on the radar of Wikipedia.
- Kevin Liptak’s exact date of birth is yet to reveal on the internet. According to the public source, his current age is around 45 years as of 2021.
- Is Kevin Liptak married? Kevin Liptak is probably married. By looking at his Instagram profile, he has a beautiful wife, with whom he enjoys his leisure time. Sadly, his wife or children’s details are missing from the source.
- As we all know, Kevin Liptak is a news reporter. His actual salary earning and net worth is still under review.
- Moreover, Kevin Liptak was born to his parents in the United States. However, his father and mother’s identity is unknown.
- According to his LinkedIn profile, Kevin’s received his bachelor’s degree in BA from William and Mary.
- The handsome hunk Kevin is active on Twitter with more than a thousand devotees.
- Speaking about his physical appearance, Liptak has a good height of 5 feet 7 inches tall with a good looking personality.
- Kevin loves to travel and explore the world. He often shares his photography skills on social media platforms.
- Lastly, Liptak is a bit secretive about his family. Similarly, there is no sign of his siblings in the media.