Pietro Fittipaldi is a Racing car driver who has driven in competitions like NASCAR Whelen All American series and World Series Formula V8 3.5. Pietro has been driving racing cars since 2011 and is currently set to make his Formula One debut at the 2020 Sakhir Grand Prix. He will be representing the Haas F1 Team.
Pietro comes from a family of race car drivers as his grandfather, uncle, great uncle, and brother were all race car drivers.
|Birthday||25 June, 1996|
10 Facts about Pietro Fittipaldi
- Pietro Fittipaldi comes from a successful racing family. His grandfather has won 2 Formula One championships which are listed on his Wikipedia page along with his career statistics in detail.
- Pietro Fittipaldi is a very private person which has resulted in him keeping his private life zipped up. Therefore, there is no current information on his relationship status.
- Born on June 25, 1996, Pietro Fittipaldi is currently 24 years old and will celebrate his 25th birthday after six months.
- Pietro Fittipaldi was born in Miami, Florida, United States, but he is of Brazilian nationality.
- As of now, there is no data that shows information about Pietro Fittipaldi’s height or weight measurements. This information is missing from his Wikipedia page as well.
- Pietro is active on social media outlets and frequently updates his Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram accounts. His Instagram @pifitti is a verified account with 116k followers, 3,922 followings, and 1,282 posts.
- His Twitter @pifitti, however, is not verified and holds 30.6k followers, 1,345 followings with 5,280 tweets.
- Pietro’s Facebook page has over 21k likes and over 22k followers as of December 2, 2020.
- While trying to qualify for World Endurance Championship 6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps 2018, Pietro broke both his legs in a crash.
- He will make his Formula One debut at the 2020 Sakhir Grand Prix representing the Haas F1 team who hired him as a test driver in 2019.