Eddie Hassell was a well-celebrated American actor. Eddie Hassell was one of the talented and youngest actors who has mesmerized the world of cinema and movies with some of his mind-blowing actings throughout his career. Eddie Hassell was even nominated for the oscar way back in 2010 but then he could bag himself an award however he was very determined and hardworking.
Recently on November 1, 2020, Eddie Hassell was shot dead in Texas. However, the person who was involved in those shootout isn’t caught yet. His unfortunate demise has shocked the world and someone with this acting caliber gone way too early means a huge breakdown. Some of his famous works are Jobs, Til Death, and Longmire. Here are some facts about him.
|Birthday||July 16, 1990|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Married/Single||In a Relation|
10 Facts on Eddie Hassell:
- Eddie Hassell was born on July 16, 1990, in Corsicana, Texas, United States of America.
- His age as of 2020 at the time of his death was exactly 30 years old. He was one of the most talented artists in the entertainment industry.
- Eddie isn’t available on Wikipedia however the facts mentioned here might help you to know more about him.
- Eddie was in a relationship with his girlfriend but there is no information regarding his girlfriend however, he was shot dead outside his girlfriend’s apartment as per many news reports.
- His estimated net worth as of 2020 is more than 10 million dollars including his earning from the movies.
- He is available on his Instagram account @eddie_hassell where he has more than 5902 followers.
- Eddie died on November 1, 2020, at the age of 30 years old in Texas, USA by some unknown shooter.
- Some of Eddie’s famous works are The Kids Are All Right, Warrior Road, House of Dust, and Bomb City.
- Eddie was nominated for an Oscar award way back in 2010 for the movie The Kids Are All Right.
- He has even written a book named Someone Should Tell You which was published in 2009.