Republican turned Constitution Party member William Mohr is a supporter of the far-right beliefs and is running for Vice-President in the 2020 elections. He is an open advocate of the paleoconservative which some have called controversial.
He has a construction and maintenance company, before entering politics, he worked as a trucker and food production plant manager. He is the running mate of Donald Leon Blankenship who is gunning for the President’s office.
|Birthday||May 23, 1959|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
The Constitution Party of North Carolina will be running a candidate in the special election for #NorthCarolina 3rd Congressional district. #Congress #2019Elections #ConstitutionPartyhttps://t.co/jXZLBF3OLN
— Constitution Party of Ohio (@CPofOhio) March 11, 2019
10 Facts On William Mohr
- William Mohr was born on May 23, 1959, and is 61 years old as of September 2020.
- He has a wife named Cheryl and they have 6 children together as well as 4 step-children from her former marriage. He also has 18 grandchildren. It is not known when they got married.
- Mohr’s family raised him in Byron Center, Michigan. He was one of six children and his family was also primarily republican.
- The politician’s Wikipedia page is not complete as of September 2020 but you can read all about him in this article.
- He has a net worth o $100,000 to $1 million. His height is not public knowledge but some estimates suggest he is 6 feet tall.
- William won the nomination for the Vice-President from the Consitution party. Donald Leon Blankenship is the Presidential candidate from the party.
- Mohr ran for a house position in the past and lost but earned 3% of the vote. His party his far-right ideologies of extreme nationalism, fascism, and Nazism.
- He is also an avid supporter of anti-immigrant policies and ‘pro-White’ principles. He and his party also perpetuate authoritarian beliefs.
- In 2018, he was also part of the Village of Martin’s trustee election and lost with the least amount of votes.
- Mohr was a Republican before 2005 and later changed his affiliation to the Constitution party believe it was more aligned to his own idealogy.