Winslow Fegley is an American child actor and model. He is best known for his role in the Disney Limited series, Fast Layne. The actor portrays the role of “Mel George” in the animated show. Moreover, he will also be seen in the upcoming horror movie, Come Play. The movie is set to release on October 29, 2020.
Winslow Fegley is actually carrying his family legacy. Almost every member of his family is an actor. He is the son of the famous actor, Michale Fegley and Merce Fegley. His brothers August and Oakes Fegley are actors as well.
Hence, it was always certain that Winslow would try to make his career in the acting field. The actor has done well until now. His portrayal has been receiving a fair amount of appraisals from fans and critics. Here are the top 10 facts you need to know about this emerging talent.
10 Facts on Winslow Fegley
- Winslow Fegley is an American child actor best known for his appearance in the Disney Limited series, Fast Layne.
- The actor, however, is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- Winslow is currently 11 years old. His career path is led by his family.
- Moreover, Winslow has a good height even at an age this young. He possesses a long brown hair and brown eyes.
- His parents are also actors like him. He was born to Michael Fegley and Merce Fegley.
- Winslow Fegley celebrates his birthday on January 29 every year.
- Also, the actor is quite popular on social media as well. He has accumulated more than 6k followers on Instagram.
- Winslow isn’t the only child. He has two brothers, August and Oakes Fegley. Both of them are actors.
- At the age of 11, you wouldn’t reckon that he would be dating someone.
- The actor has a beautifully written bio on IMDb even though he lacks one in Wikipedia.