Winsome Brown is a notable actress who has played in several movies like Super Girl (2018-2020), Elementary (2019), A Master Builder (2013), and Buffy The Vampire Slayer (2001), and many more. Her role as a Dark Kryptonian in the TV series ‘Super Girl’ became popular worldwide. Her upcoming movie is News Of The World.
Mainly, Winsome Brown’s astonishing act and charismatic personality is a plus point for her to get rewarded by the audience. It’s a great achievement that she won an Obie Award for her ensemble performance in 2001. She has got a chance to work with popular co-actors and directors like Jonathan Demme, Spike Lee, and so on.
If you are a keen fan of Winsome Brown then, this might help you to know her even better.
10 facts on Winsome Brown
- How old is Winsome Brown in 2020? Well, she was born in 1973. But, her day and month of birth are not revealed on the internet. At present, her age is 47 years.
- She holds an American nationality. She was born and raised in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Moving on to her family details, she is quite secretive about her personal life. She hasn’t shared her parent’s name on the internet
- Speaking of her physical appearance, Winsome Brown’s exact height and weight are still unknown in the media. Although her physique and body measurements are not provided, she has a brilliant personality.
- Describing her marital status, Winsome Brown is married. Her husband’s name is Claude Arpels who is the chief executive officer (CEO) of Redwall. Furthermore, the duo might have children but their names and other information are still secret.
- Currently, her net worth is estimated at approximately $13,000,000.
- Her Instagram username is @thewinsomebrown with a good fan following.
- Winsome is a talented actor. Her first solo play “Hit The Body Alarm” premiered in New York.
- In addition to this, she enjoys working as a voiceover artist in commercials and animated works. Besides, she has narrated 15 films altogether.
- Despite her popularity, her name is not listed on Wikipedia.