Winter Everett is a reality TV star who is famous for appearing on the reality TV show named The Family Chantel which airs on TLC. The Family Chantel is a spin-off series of the reality show 90 Day Fiance that continues with an individual couple. After her weight loss, many people claimed that she looked noticeably different on her social media sites.
|Age||25-30 years old|
|Profession||Reality Television Star|
|Parents||Karen Everett and Thomas Everett|
|Siblings||Chantel Everett, Royal Everett|
On her Instagram account, she shared her journey of being fit. At first, her health was not a priority to her but she decided to set a fitness goal for herself, and today, everyone can see the result. Her fitness journey inspired many fans of the show and many other audiences as well.
Her brother, River Everett also mentioned that he is very proud of her sister and her hard work. How old is Chantel Everett‘s sister? It is not known how old her sister is. All her fans are hoping to see a new side of her in season 2 of the show.
10 Facts on Winter Everett:
- Winter Everett has never spoken about her boyfriend. Thus, we believe that she is currently single.
- Her current age is also not revealed yet. However, we have predicted her current age to be around her late twenties.
- Moving on to her parents, she is the daughter of Karen Everett and Thomas Everett.
- There is nothing to speak about her professional job currently.
- Winter is definitely active on Instagram where her username is @winterckyler, and she has gained about 35.1 thousand followers.
- She is very popular for being the sister of the popular reality television star, Chantel Everett.
- Recently, she lost nearly 50 pounds of weight. This means that her new weight is now 280 pounds (127 kg).
- According to Soapdirt, Winter’s biggest fear is going to the gym.
- She currently appears in the popular reality television show named The Family Chantel.
- Talking about her nationality, she is from Atlanta, Georgia, and thus, she is an American.