Andraia Allsop is famous for being the girlfriend of American guitarist, Wolfgang Van Halen. Allsop’s boyfriend, Wolfgang is the son of the legendary guitarist, Eddie Van Halen, and Valerie Bertinelli (mother). Eddie passed away on 6 October 2020 at the age of 65 after a prolonged battle with cancer.
|Married/Single||In a relationship with Wolfgang Van Halen|
|Education||University of Utah|
On the other hand, Wolfgang’s lovely girlfriend is a highly educated woman and a software engineer by profession. Here are some of the facts about Andraia Allsop which talks about her age, parents, ethnicity, net worth, Instagram details, and many more.
10 Facts on Andraia Allsop
- Andraia Allsop was born in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America. She is of American nationality having a white ethnic background.
- As there is no official bio made in her name, we assume that Andraia Allsop could be in their mid-twenties.
- Likewise, she has not opened up about her parent’s and sibling information to the media.
- However, Andraia is an intelligent woman. She obtained her degree in Computer science from the University of Utah in 2017.
- She has also interned at Instructure, an educational technology firm which is located in Utah.
- Talking about her personal and dating life, Allsop is currently in a lovely relationship with her boyfriend, Wolfgang Van Halen. The pair started to date from 2015 onwards.
- Wolfgang Van Halen’s girlfriend, Andraia Allsop is a software engineer and developed an app called PrepAIRd, a food storage app that allows its users to organize and track various kinds of foods that they purchased for storage.
- Interestingly, Andraia also appeared on Wolfgang’s mother, Valerie’s cooking program at Food network.
- Also as per her IMDb profile, Andraia has also acted in the short film, Muscle Hawk: Electric Light which was released in 2012.
- Andraia’s net worth is under review. Similarly, she is a private and secretive woman and keeps a low social media profile. Her Instagram, and Twitter, accounts are private.