Wouter de Jong is an actor from the Netherlands. He is best known for his work in movies like “Goede tijden, slechte tijden” of 1990, “Het leven uit een dag” of 2009, and “Single” of 2008. Besides this, he has done many other films and television shows. He is an established actor and has been working in the entertainment industry for almost 3 decades. He started as a child actor.
Wouter is also known for being in relationships with the popular actress Elise Schaap. Actually, many people recognize him as the partner of Elise rather than his own work. However, he has also established good recognition with his own work and talent.
Wouter is a very good looking and talented guy. Because of his awesome personality and talent, he has got a very good fan following. Moreover, he is also well maintained and conscious about fitness. Know more about Wouter de Jong from the facts below.
|Name||Wouter de Jong|
|Birthday||February 3, 1981|
|Height||6 feet (1.83 m)|
|Parents||Wounter de Jong|
|Education||Virje Universiteit Amsterdam|
|Wouter de Jong|
10 Facts On Wouter de Jong
- Wouter de Jong is a professional actor.
- He was born in the year 1981 and he is about 39 years of age as of 2020.
- Wounter celebrates his birthday on the 3rd day of February according to his bio present on his IMDB profile.
- Born and raised in The Hague, Netherlands, Wouter holds the Dutch nationality.
- Despite being a well-known actor, Wounter doesn’t have a Wikipedia page. However, the facts mentioned here will definitely help you know about him.
- Wounter stands the height of 6 feet and 0 inches tall.
- He is married to his beautiful wife Elise Schaap. And he also has a daughter named Ava de Jong.
- Wounter did his academics from the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
- Wounter has not shared any information relating to net worth and salary.
- You can find him on Instagram @wounter_mondgym.