Carolina Reyes is an American Perinatologist who is famously known for being the wife of American politician and lawyer, Xavier Becerra. As of December 2020, Xavier is nominated to be United States of Sectary of Health and Health services by soon to be US president, Joe Biden.
|Children||3 daughters ( Natalia Reyes, Olivia Reyes, Clarisa Reyes)|
Currently, Carolina is currently enjoying great family life with her husband. Here in the following article, we will be discussing some facts about Xavier Becerra’s wife, Carolina Reyes in the below paragraphs which explore her age, married life, ethnicity, children, and several more aspects of her fascinating life.
10 Facts on Carolina Reyes
- Carolina Reyes was born in the United States of America. She is of American nationality having a mixed ethnic background.
- Looking at her, Carolina seems to be in her fifties. She has not opened up about her early childhood days.
- As there is no official bio made in her name, we do not have any information about her family and educational qualifications.
- Similarly, she has not revealed to us what religion she follows?
- However, it is noted that Carolina has been an accomplished and excellent Perinatologist for many years.
- Talking about her personal life, Carolina Reyes is happily married to her loving and loyal husband, Xavier Becerra.
- As per Xavier’s Instagram account, the duo tied their wedding knot in May 1988.
- The couple is also blessed with three beautiful daughters. Their names are Natalia Reyes, Olivia Reyes, and Clarisa Reyes.
- Carolina is the proud wife and loves her husband, Xavier very much, and supports him in every walk of life, and living an elegant lifestyle. Speaking of lifestyle, she has earned a decent amount of fortune from her profession. Her net worth is under review.
- Xavier Becerra’s wife, Carolina Reyes seems to maintain a low social media profile. As such, she does not have official Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook accounts.