Xavier de Castella was the famous partner of one of the biggest Japenese-French Fashion Designer Kenzo Takada. Xavier was one hell of a dedicated and determined woman who supported Kenzo during his growth in the fashion industry. She stayed with him and supported his every movement in order to reach a certain height in the field of fashion.
Xavier de Castella’s partner Kenzo recently on October 4, 2020, passed away from COVID-19 in Paris as he was admitted to the American Hospital of Paris. Kenzo had lost his partner Xavier way back in 1990 from AIDS and just a year later lost his mother which affected him a lot mentally as well as physically.
|Name||Xavier de Castella|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
10 Facts on Xavier de Castella:
- Xavier de Castella was born in Japan probably in the 1940s.
- Xavier’s age at the time of her death probably would have been in the later 40’s however he age isn’t disclosed yet.
- Xavier de Castella was a Japanese woman who was in a relationship with Kenzo Takada who helped him acquire his bigger fortune and his passion for designing.
- Xavier and her partner Kenzo Takada didn’t have any child together however they were very close to each other and were very supportive.
- Despite being a renowned person and a partner of world-famous fashion designer Kenzo, Xavier isn’t featured in the Wikipedia yey.
- Xavier isn’t available on her Instagram while her partner Kenzo is available @kenzotakada_official where he has more than 16k followers.
- Xavier’s partner Kenzo is an owner of perfume, skin care products, and clothing which is under a brand named Kenzo as it was founded way back in 1970.
- She hasn’t mentioned her net worth however he partner Kenzo’s net worth as of 2020 is more than 100 million dollars.
- Xavier died in 1990 due to AIDS.
- Late Xavier de Castella’s partner Kenzo died on October 4, 2020, due to COVID-19.