Yamit Sol is a 38 years old Israeli actress. Yamit was born in the beautiful city Haifa as Yamit Suisa. She is an actress and writer. Her appearance in movies like You Don’t Mess with the Zohan (2008), The Pyjamas (2003), and Sabri Maranan (2011) made her popular. Her gorgeous look and personality have contributed immensely to her success as an actress. You can find details about her height and body proportions below. She is also a writer and has written the screenplay of Ha-Pijamot(16 Episodes) and Sabri Maranan (5 Episodes). Click here to visit her IMDb profile.
Yamit was married to Eyal Feldman in 2002 when she was 20 years old but after 5 years of marriage, they decided to separate and got divorced in 2007. Five years after her divorce she found her love Israel Nottes and married him. Yamit and Israel are happily married until today and have two beautiful children. Yamit also has her intellectual side. She is a well-educated person and she is currently a Ph.D. candidate.
|Birthday||January 1, 1982|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Siblings||Keren Mor Yosef|
10 Facts about Yamit Sol
- Yamit Sol was born on January 1, 1982, in Haifa, Israel. Yamit is 38 years old as of now. Her star sign is Capricorn.
- Yamat is breathtakingly beautiful with her dark brown hair and light hazel eyes.
- She stands at a normal height of 5 feet 7 inches tall which is 1.72 meters. Her shoe size is eight.
- Yamit has a perfect slim body. Her exact weight is still unknown but we will keep you updated.
- Born and raised in Israel Yamit is of Israeli nationality.
- Yamit pursued her higher education at the University of Haifa.
- Her Instagram account has 82.9k followers despite keeping her account private.
- Her birth name is Yamit Suisa.
- Her net worth is estimated to be $600,000.
- She belongs to Jewish ethnicity.