Yealimi Noh is a Korean-American golfer, who currently resides in San Francisco, CA. She is praised for winning the 2014th Californian Girls Championship twice. And, now, she is playing at the U.S. Women’s Open.
In fact, in the 2020th U.S. Women’s Open, she is almost near to the top of the leadership. Moreover, she is chasing to break the history; she would become the youngest golfer to win U.S. Women’s Open in championship history at 19 years if she wins Sunday’s match at Champions Golf Club.
10 Facts On Yealimi Noh
- Yealimi Noh was born in 2001 and her birthday falls on 26 July. As of 2020, she is only 19 years old.
- She was born and raised in San Francisco, CA. However, she holds, Korean-American nationality, and her ethnicity is Asian.
- How old tall is Yealimi Noh? Her actual height and weight are still unveiled. But, Dreshare has mentioned that She has a height of about 5 feet and 6 inches and her weight is 59 kg.
- Is she married? Yealimi seems to be single, as of now. She is only 19 years old and seems to more focus on her career rather than her flourishing love life.
- Likewise, there are not many details about her parents. The only thing we know is, their parents were Korean and later moved to the US.
- Noh turned professional in January 2019, where she won the 2018th Girl’s Junior PGA Championship, and the 2018th U.S. Girls’ Junior Championship.
- In 2020, she became the 2020 LPGA Rookie. She secured the third position at the LPGA Q-Series and earned her place for the 2020 LPGA Tour season.
- Currently, Yealimi is chasing to break the history in the US Women’s Open with PGA Tour caddie Dave Stone and become the youngest golfer to win the U.S. Women’s Open in championship history at 19 years.
- She is active on social media platforms. Moreover, she has a verified Instagram account with 35 thousand followers. Also, her Twitter account is @YealimiNoh.
- As per lpga.com, she has total earnings of about $373,569 from her career in golf.