Where is ice hockey right wing Yegor Chinakhov from? Yegor Chinakhov is a famous professional Russian ice hockey player. He is currently playing as a right-winger also known as a forward player. He is playing for the Russian club named Avangard Omsk and has a contract until the 2020/2021 season. He was picked by the American club Columbus Blue Jackets in the first round of the draft on October 7, 2020. He is just 19 years old yet his talent has shocked the world of Ice Hockey.
Yegor Chinakhov started his professional career in 2017 when he was just 16 years old as he played for Avangard Omsk. In 2018 he even represented his national team at the youth level where he played 5 games and scored 3 points in total.
|Birthday||February 1, 2001|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Profession||Ice Hockey Player|
|Parents||Vitali Chinakhov (Father)|
— Steven Ellis (@StevenEllisTHN) February 6, 2019
10 Facts on Yegor Chinakhov:
- Yegor Chinakhov was born on February 1, 2001, in Omsk, Russia.
- His age as of 2020 is exactly 19 years old and is in the last year of his teenage yet his game at such an early age is mindblowing.
- Yegor and his parents are of Russian nationality.
- He is currently single and doesn’t have a girlfriend yet as he is just focused on his professional work.
- His height stands at 5 feet and 11 inches tall and weighs around 81kg.
- Yegor is even featured in the Hockeydb site which is a professional hockey player stats webpage.
- Yegor was picked by the American ice hockey team Columbus Blue Jackets 2020 draft on October 7.
- He has played almost 13 games for his national team and 97 games for his club where he has scored 6 points and 90 points respectively.
- He isn’t available on his Instagram account as he has stayed away from all kinds of social media platforms.
- He is the son of Vitali Chinakhov a former professional ice hockey player.