Yehudis Gottesfeld is a 35-year-old American politician who is in the upcoming election, where she will be representing New York’s Congressional 17th District to the U.S. House as a candidate. She is representing multiple parties. She elevated from primary to the overall election from the Conservative party in June. She was disqualified in the Republican and Libertarian primary election.
She is now mainly representing the Conservative Party in the upcoming election. Some of the issues that she wants to address are Economy, Education, Healthcare, and more.
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Education||The City College of New York|
Did AOC just say #CancelCulture comes from people who feel entitled but shouldn’t??? https://t.co/axr9KRLub4
— Yehudis Gottesfeld 🇺🇸 (@YehudisForNY) July 10, 2020
10 Facts On Yehudis Gottesfeld
- Yehudis Gottesfeld is of age 35 years old. She is an American politician who was born and raised in Rockland County, New York. Her exact birth of date is not available on the internet.
- Yehudis Gottesfeld reaches 5 feet 6 inches tall and has black hair and black eyes.
- Yehudis was running from multiple parties of the Republican Party, Conservative Party, and the Libertarian Party. But after being disqualified she is now representing the Conservative political party in the upcoming election.
- Yehudis comes from an educated family. Her mother worked as a physical therapist and her father as an actuary. She grew up with 5 other siblings.
- Professionally, Yehudis worked as a Chemical Engineer in the Environmental Protection for New York City Department. She also worked briefly at a pharmacy too.
- Yehudis’s net worth is not published but studying her profession as Chemical Engineer, she has earned enough for herself.
- For her education, after high school, Yehudis went to college in The City College of New York where she graduated in Bachelor of Engineering in Chemical Engineering with Magna Cum Laude.
- There is no information about her Husband on the internet so it is safe to assume that she is single.
- She wants to address the issues of Economy, Education for all, Healthcare costs, and Security, with her campaign.
- Yehudis is on Facebook and Twitter endorsing her campaign. More information about her and her campaign wiki can be found on her personal website.