Yolanda Renee King is an emerging activist who takes interest in topics like equality for all, the environment, and gun control. Although she may be smaller in age her ideas are not. Anyone who has watched her speeches knows that she is not just an ordinary kid and has a natural leader inside of her.
Yolanda has appeared in front of huge masses and has spoken to thousands of people about her view of the ideal world. She has even appeared on national television and has inspired many kids and adults with her ideas.
Quick Facts: Yolanda Renee King Age And Birthday: Meet Martin Luther King Granddaughter
|Name||Yolanda Renee King|
|Birthday||May 25, 2008|
|Parents||Martin Luther King III, Arndrea Waters King|
10 Facts On Yolanda Renee King
- Yolanda Renee King was born in 2008 in the United States of America which makes her age 12 years as of 2020.
- According to one of her social media posts, Yolanda Renee King celebrates her birthday every year on the 25th of May.
- Talking about her social media following Yolanda Renee King has 2,526 in her Instagram account. She posts pictures and videos with the goal of influencing others with her views.
- Yolanda has stated in Instagram her bio that she believes in a gun-free world and enough is enough.
- She is the only child of Martin Luther King III and Andrea Waters King. Yolanda Renee King does not have any siblings according to our knowledge.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. and Coretta Scott King are her grandparents and Dexter King is her uncle.
- Digging deeper into her family history we can find Obadiah Scott, Alberta Williams King, Bernice McMurray Scott, and Martin Luther King Sr. are her great grandparents.
- The little girl does not have her information available on Wikipedia, however, if you search for her name on the internet you might stumble upon a Wikipedia page of her auntie whose name is Yolanda King.
- Martin Luther King’s granddaughter Yolanda recently appeared on Cartoon Network Draw to Change where she talked about her grandfather’s legacy. She also stated that she wanted to finish her grandfather’s work.
- Her father is her biggest supporter and has supported and motivated her through her journey.