Grace Victory is a Youtuber and influencer who has a massive number of followers on social media sites. She shares her journey about battling mental health issues. She even started Love Ugly Foundation, her charity in April 2015. Her audience is largely younger groups. She revealed that she is a foodie and loves high street fashion.
She welcomed her son with her boyfriend, Lee on Christmas Eve of 2020 and shared the news on Instagram. On December 28, her family shared the news that Grace’s health condition worsened as she is battling with COVID-19.
Quick Facts: Youtuber Grace Victory Age And Health Condition: Everything You Need To Know
|Birthday||August 29, 1990|
|Youtube||Grace F Victory|
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Grace Victory
- Grace Victory’s present age is 30 years old. She was born on August 29, 1990, in Buckinghamshire, England.
- Grace Victory is the Youtube name of the vlogger. She was born Grace Francesca.
- There is no information about Grace VIctory’s net worth on the internet. She has not made her salary figures public either.
- Her Youtube channel has 220k subscribers. She joined Youtube on March 20, 2011, and has 1.3 million total views.
- She is very active on Instagram with over 2038 posts. Grace Victory has massive 212k followers on Instagram.
- Victory is the founder of How To Heal Holistically, a platform that encourages conscious healing and reframing of one’s self. Victory is also a columnist at Happiful Magazine.
- Grace joined Twitter in June 2010. She has 90.2k followers on it. Her Twitter is filled with her pictures and positive messages.
- Grace Victory and her singer boyfriend, Lee welcomed their son on December 24, 2020, two months before the due date.
- Grace Victory developed mild COVID-19 symptoms two weeks before their son was born while still pregnant, and her health condition deteriorated along with the symptoms.
- She had to be placed in a medically-induced coma with COVID-19, a day after the doctors were forced to deliver her first child, according to the Daily Mail Uk.