Yung Tory Real Name: Where Is The Rapper From? The rapper, Yung Tory is from Toronto, Canada. He was born as “Tory Lester Zellars.” The rapper has been active since 2015. He gained a lot of attention by releasing his music on Soundcloud. The rapper started posting short musical clips on social media and looked out for a big break until the rapper, Timbaland spotted him.
Quick Facts: Yung Tory Real Name: Where Is The Rapper From?
As of now, Yung Tory is signed to the Mosley Music Group and released his debut EP, Still Here in 2019. His latest single is 2020 which he released in the first month of 2020. Yung Tory is a revolutionary talent who has combined rap with rasta. Hence, his songs give a different flavor to the hip-hop genre. As he is of Jamaican descent, the rapper tends to add a little traditional spice to Canadian Hip-hop.
10 Facts on Yung Tory
- Yung Tory is a Canadian musical artist and rapper famous for the song, Netflix and Chill.
- As of now, Yung Tory’s age is just 24 years old. He has been rapping since he was 19.
- Also, his birthday lies on April 24 every year. Tory is a Taurus by the birth sign.
- Moreover, his real name is Tory Lester Zellars. However, the rapper is popular by the name, Yung Tory.
- A Canadian by nationality, he was born and raised in Toronto, Canada.
- Furthermore, the rapper, Yung Tory has a net worth of hundreds of thousands of dollars. The exact details are yet to be determined.
- Moving on, you can follow him on Twitter and Instagram. His Insta account has over 170k followers to date.
- The rapper Tory doesn’t have a girlfriend as of now. He is single and solely focused on his musical career.
- Speaking of, he is signed to the Mosley Music Group owned by Timbaland.
- No wonder Young Tory has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography,