Yutaka Izumihara is a 50 years old professional actor from Japan. He grew up in Japan and was interested in acting since he was in his school. He was engaged in acting and as well as in martial arts from his young age. He is also an outstanding stunt performer.
Yutaka is recognized for his outstanding acting in movies like “Ghost in the Shell”, “Unbroken”, “The Railway Man” and many more. In order to know more about Yutaka, please go through the following 10 facts about him.
|Birthday||June 5, 1970|
10 Facts On Yutaka Izumihara
- Yutaka Izumihara was born on June 5, 1970, in Kyoto Prefecture, Japan. As of 2020, Yutaka is 50 years of age.
- The actor has above average height. He measures around 6 feet which is 1.84 meters.
- Talking about his weight, he weighs between 86 kg to 90 kg (189-198 lbs). He has an Asian look with a perfect physique.
- There is no Wikipedia biography of Yutaka Izumihara, but some basic information about his acting journey can be found in his IMDb biography.
- Talking about his professional acting career, in 2014 he played in a movie titled “The Railway Man” where he was cast as Japanese NCO. After this movie, Yutaka got more fame in the acting industry. In the same year 2014, he played another movie titled “Unbroken” directed by Angelina Jolie, he was cast as Radio Tokyo Man.
- In 2017, Yutaka was involved in an action movie “Ghost in the Shell” directed by Rupert Sanders where he played the role of Saito.
- Yutaka has played many Japanese movies among which “Kamisama no Wadachi: Checkpoint of the Life” is one of his famous Japanese movies.
- There is no information regarding his parents, siblings, and his relationship status. We will keep you updated regarding these topics once we get genuine information.
- The net worth of the Japanese actor is expected to be around $700,000 dollars.
- Yutaka has around 89 followers on his Instagram account and 8 followers on his Twitter account.