Yvette Clarke is a woman from New York who is also a politician. She has been consistently speaking for the upliftment of her congressional district- the 9th congressional district of New York.
Quick Facts: Yvette Clarke
|Birthday||November 21, 1964|
|Parents||Una S. T. Clarke and Leslie Clarke|
Clarke is very aware of the real world. She has set up her social media accounts and websites because she knows how digital our communication has gotten. She entered the congress in 2007 and it has been an adventurous and bumpy ride for her.
She has been continuously working as a US Representative for People’s House since 2013. She still is working and is very active. Yvette has a strong hatred for automatic guns and wants to bring an end to gun ownership so that gun violence is something Americans don’t have to face.
10 Facts On Yvette Clarke
- Yvette Clarke’s age is disclosed and she’s pretty comfortable letting people know how old she is. She is 56 years old as of 2021.
- She was born on November 21, 1964, in New York City. She has always been a New York girl.
- Yvette Clarke is a member of The Democratic Political Party of the USA.
- Clarke was born with the full name Yvette Diane Clarke and she grew up in New York. She knows the place she has chosen to represent in the US legislative body.
- Yvette Clarke might have a husband. Her Wikipedia clearly doesn’t explain her marital status and that’s why we don’t know if she is married or not.
- Yvette Clarke has a net worth of $105,003 as of 2012. This is the latest information about her net worth available publicly.
- She graduated from Oberlin College and is a very qualified individual despite not completing her degree.
- Yvette Clarke apparently has an annual salary of $174,000 according to Ballotpedia.
- She used to work as a childcare specialist before being a politician.
- Yvette Clarke has a Twitter account under the username “@RepYvetteClarke”.