Zac Amico Wife: Who is he married to? Learn everything about the podcast host in this article below!
Zac Amico is an American comedian, actor, and writer. He is popular for his Zac Amico’s Midnight Spookshow podcast. Likewise, the show has 4.9/5 ratings on Apple Podcast. Moreover, he is also the host of the Ass Podcast.
Zac Amico Wife: Is the Comedian Married?
Zac Amico is married to wife Amanda Bobanda.
Bobanda and Amico have been dating for many years now. Similarly, Amanda is a preschool teacher. However, the couple has not reported any children to date.
What Is Zac Amico Age?
Zac Amico’s age seems around 30’s.
The comedian currently resides in Brooklyn, New York. On the other hand, his birth date and zodiac sign are not disclosed.
His Wikipedia Bio Explored
Zac Amico does not have a Wikipedia yet.
|Profession||Comedian and Actor|
But, you can meet him on Twitter as @ZacIsNotFunny. He is popular on the social platform with 11.2k followers. In the like manner, his Insta handle is @zacisnotfunny.
Some Facts on Zac Amico
- Zac Amico’s height is decently tall. He has a wrestler build body. In fact, Zac is also working as a professional wrestler.
- It is doubtless that the entertainment industry yields a handsome fortune. Thus, Zac Amico’s net worth is also envious. However, his total assets remain under review.
- Zac has nearly 17 filmographies under his name. His notable works include Amityville: Vanishing Point (2016), Return to Nuke ‘Em High Volume 1 (2013), and Shakespeare’s Sh*tstorm (2020).
- Apart from acting, Amico also has some writing credits. In 2015, he contributed to the TV series RoastMasters as a writer.
- With his success, many TV shows have invited Amico. He made an appearance as a guest in Your Welcome (2019) and Impractical Jokers (2017).
- Zac was inspired to be a comedian from an early age. In an interview, he revealed that he used to act around his parents since his childhood.