Rufus Emmanuel Lundberg is the son of the famous American actor, writer, and comedian Zach Galifianakis. The day Rufus was born, he was all over the media because of his celebrity parents. It’s obvious to happen when you belong to a famous family.
Being born to celebrity parents, Rufus Emmanuel has everything on his feet. But there are also bad sides to being born in celebrity parents. Papps and media will surround everywhere and capture everything you do. And definitely, Rufus also has to face this one day. Know more about Rufus Emmanuel Lundberg form details below.
|Name||Rufus Emmanuel Lundberg|
|Birthday||November 7, 2016|
|Parents||Zach Galifianakis and Quinn Lundberg|
Zach Galifianakis just added another baby to his wolfpack: Welcome to the world, Rufus! https://t.co/J9QOuDCru1 pic.twitter.com/55rhxm52wC
— E! News (@enews) December 28, 2016
10 Facts About Rufus Emmanuel Lundberg
- Rufus Emmanuel Lundberg was born in the year 2016. He is 3 years old as of 2020. And his birthday is on the 7th day of November.
- He was born to his celebrity parents, father Zach Galifianakis and Quinn Lundberg.
- Rufus has an uncle named Greg Galifianakis and an aunt Merritt Galifianakis. And his grandparents are Mary Frances Galifianakis and Harry Galifianakis.
- His parents got married in the year 2012.
- Rufus Emmanuel has an elder brother who was born on the 7th day of September 2013.
- Rufus Emmanuel’s father is estimated to have a whopping net worth of about $30 million dollars as of 2020. He has made such a huge net worth from his career as an actor, writer, and comedian.
- Rufus doesn’t have his dedicated Wikipedia information but you can find the Wikipedia page of his father.
- Details regarding Rufus height, and weight is not available. He is just 3 years, so you can guess how tall he might be.
- Some of the filmography work of his fathers are Flushed, Heartbreakers, G-Force, Up in the Air, Are You Here, Missing Link, and many others.
- Rufus is just a kid so he doesn’t have social media pages. but you can find social media pages of his parents.