Zach Vella is a businessman and television personality from the United States. He is a well known real estate mogul and the CEO of Skylark Capital Management, LLC, and Vella Group, LLC. He got his fame by appearing on the television show, Million Dollar Listing: New York. He is best at his works and he deals with the different types of properties.
Recently, he was seen on the Bravo TV show named Million Dollar Listing: Los Angeles. This show is all about the real estate agents trying to sell the high valued properties. Know more about Zach Vella from the facts below.
|Height||5 Feet 11 Inches|
|Profession||Bussinessman, TV personality|
|Net Worth||$5 million -$10 million|
|Wife||Michelle Campbell Mason|
10 Facts About Zach Vella
- Zach Vella was born as Zachary Vella in the year 1976. He is about 43-44 years of age as of 2020.
- We don’t know the day on which he celebrates his birthday.
- There is no information available about Zach’s parents. But we do know that he has a sister named Zane Vella.
- Born and raised in the United States, Zach Vella holds an American nationality. Moreover, he is of White ethnic descent.
- Zach is a married man. He married his beautiful wife Michelle Campbell Mason. The couple got married in 2015 in Ireland. His wife Campbell is a professional Jewelry designer.
- Zach was previously married to Nancy McCormick. And they have a boy named Sebastian, and a girl named Cyra together.
- Zach is estimated to have the net worth in the range of about $5 million – $10 million USD.
- He stands the height of 5 feet and 11 inches. We don’t have the statics of his weight, and other body measurements. However, we can tell that he is a fit person looking his pictures.
- He is an outgoing man who loves to enjoy time traveling with his close ones.
- You can find Zach Vella on Instagram @zachvella. He has 39.6k followers.