David Rysdahl Age Zazie Beetz Boyfriend: Are they married? Find out all the necessary information about David.
David Rysdahl age seems to be in his 30s. However, his birth date details remain undiscovered.
Professionally, David is an actor, writer, and producer. He remains popular for his appearances in That’s Not Us, Black Swell, The Revival, Stay Awake, etc. As a writer, he has worked in 4 shows, while as an actor, he has played in 55 different shows.
His acting debut came in 2008 when he was approached with Alec‘s role in a short video entitled Graduation Day. He remains busy with the post-production of his upcoming shows Shelter, Concentrate, Darkfruit, The Land of Owls, and The Way The Crow Flies.
Meet Zazie Beetz Boyfriend David Rysdahl
David Rysdahl is widely popular for being Zazie Beetz‘s boyfriend. The couples started to date as early as 2015.
Talking about Zazie, she is a world-famous German-American actress who has appeared in popular shows like Deadpool 2, Joker, Atlanta, X-Force, etc.
Sadly, it’s believed that Zazie will not be a part of Deadpool 3. However, she really wants to hold on to the role of Domino, one of the members of the X-Force.
|Height||5 feet and 11 inches|
|Profession||Actor, Writer, Producer|
|Parents||Scott Rysdahl and Gigi Rysdahl|
|Siblings||Kaye, Ryan, and Gabriel|
|Married/Single||In a relationship with Zazie Beetz|
|Education||St. Olaf College|
Facts On David Rysdahl
- David Rysdahl’s height is believed to be 5 feet and 11 inches. Unfortunately, there’s nothing to display on his weight and other body measurements.
- Moreover, David Rysdahl cannot be found on Wikipedia. Instead, we should take a look at his bio on IMDb.
- Furthermore, we can find Zazie‘s boyfriend, David Rysdahl, on Instagram. He is said to have the username of @davidrysdahl and has surpassed 5.3 thousand followers’ count.
- Moving on, David was born to his parents, Scott Rysdahl and Gigi Rysdahl. Further, he has three siblings – Kaye, Ryan, and Gabriel.
- Currently, Rysdahl is not married. In fact, the couples have not yet decided when to marry. So, he will have to wait for a while to become Beetz’s husband.