Ziggy Ansah aka Ezekiel Ansah plays the defensive end for the San Francisco 49ers. The NFL star is known for his intimidating physique and decent stats that has seen him make over 200 tackles.
Since his draft in 2013, he has become a star in the NFL and is one of the most recognizable defensive ends in the league. The Ghana-born footballer moved to the USA and played college football for BYU Cougars.
|Birthday||May 29, 1989|
|Age||31 years old|
|Height||6 feet 5 inches (1.96 m)|
|Weight||275 lbs (125 kg)|
|Profession||Footballer in the NFL|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
|Salary||$3 million (Base)|
|Education||Presbyterian Boys’ Secondary School; BYU|
— Ezekiel Ansah (@Ziggy_Ansah) September 27, 2020
10 Facts About Ziggy Ansah
- Ezekiel Ansah aka Ziggy Ansah earns a salary of $3,000,000 as per his contract with the San Francisco 49ers according to Spotrac.
- He has a one-year contract with the 49ers that has seen him earn millions in a year. Before this, he had a $9,000,000 contract of one-year with the Seattle Seahawks.
- According to Celebrity Net Worth, he is worth $6 million as of October 2020.
- Ansah was born on May 29, 1989, and is 31 years old in October 2020 according to Yahoo.
- There is no information about the player’s relationship in the media, this includes his wife or girlfriend. He has maintained a low-key persona when it comes to his love-life.
- He suffered an injury in October. He suffered a torn bicep and is set to undergo MRI and other medical procedures soon.
- Ansah started his career with college football at Brigham Young University where he racked up stellar stats.
- Due to his career in college football, he was a round-1 pick and 5th overall in the 2013 draft.
- The star was drafted into the Detroit Lions, he spent nearly 5 years with the team and left in 2018 to join Seattle Seahawks for a one year deal.
- After his deal with the Seahawks ended, he became a player for the San Francisco 49ers in 2019 and he still plays there.