Zoe Fish is an American actress. You may recognize her as the little girl ghost from the movie “The Grudge” (2020).
|Parents||Tracy Williamson and Mr.Fish|
Zoe’s other notable works include The Christmas Club (2019), and I Still See You (2018). Furthermore, she is currently busy working on her future projects.
10 Facts on Zoe Fish
- Zoe Fish (born in August 2011) is a child actress. She is the age of 9 years old. However, her birthday and zodiac sign are not available.
- Following her bio, Zoe was born and raised in the United States. Hence, she is American by nationality. In addition, she belongs to white ethnicity.
- The actress stands a decent height and weight. Though, she is in her growing phase and still has some more years to grow taller. Similarly, her eyes are blue and her hair is brown.
- Fish is very close to her parents. As a matter of fact, it was her mother, Tracy Williamson, who helped her to grab auditions for different movies. Likewise, she has 2 older brothers.
- Zoe is currently immersed in building her acting career. Moreover, she is too young to focus on her relationship. So, the actress is enjoying a single life without any boyfriend.
- Fish is busy establishing her name in the industry. So, Wiki page under her name is yet to arrive. Likewise, her net worth is currently under review.
- According to her IMDb profile, Zoe officially stepped into the acting business in 2016. Similarly, she was seen in the TV movie “A Dream of Christmas” as Taylor.
- Fish got a career breakthrough when she was cast as the ghost in the 2020 movie “The Grudge“. She starred as Melinda Landers in the hit horror movie.
- Zoe has many future projects in future. She will be portraying the role of Amelia Emmerich in the upcoming movie “The Return”.
- You can follow her Instagram as @zoefishactress. 553 people follow her on the platform to date.