Andrea Morehead is a journalist and news anchor based in the United States of America. She started her television career as a Production Intern with Koppel Communications. She is also known for her association with cancer treatment fundraisers Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure and 5K Run/Walk for Sickle Cell.
Emmy award-winning news anchor has filed a federal lawsuit against the WTHR station and its owners on January 13, 2021. She says that the organization has refused to offer accommodation and has been harassing and retaliating since she announced her breast cancer diagnosis more than two years ago. She had been working on the channel since 1999.
Quick Facts: Why Is Andrea Morehead Leaving WTHR? Lawsuit And Facts To Know
|Birthday||November 9, 1969|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m)|
|Parents||James Morehead and Jean Morehead|
|Education||Howard University, Indiana University|
10 Facts on Andrea Morehead
- Andrea Morehead is a popular journalist who was born on November 9, 1969. She is 51 years as of old 2021.
- She graduated in summa cum laudin with B.A. in Communications/Journalism from Howard University. She earned her Doctor of Jurisprudence from Indiana University.
- Andrea Morehead is married to Archibald Allen, IV. The couple got married on April 8, 2006.
- Talking about her children, Andrea and her husband are blessed with a son named Ean James. The family resides in Indianapolis, Indiana, currently.
- The news anchor was battling breast cancer. But she is now cancer-free since 2018.
- In 1999, Morehead joined WTHR-TV in Indianapolis, anchoring the 5 p.m. and 11 p.m. weeknight news.
- Andrea Morehead filed a lawsuit against the parent company of WTHR-TV Channel 13 after alleging that employees at the news station have harassed and discriminated against her during her fight against breast cancer.
- Andrea is definitely leaving her job at WTHR-TV, however, we are unsure about where she is going now.
- Furthermore, Andrea Morehead seems to be living a fulfilling life. She has earned both name and fame from her career. But, the information regarding her exact net worth and salary is still under review.
- Although Andrea Morehead is yet to be featured on Wikipedia, she seems quite active on social media. She has a verified Instagram account with 5k followers and has 23.5k followers on her Twitter account.