Married At First Sight Australia is back with a lot of drama. The first look of the brand new season of the dating show is out and one of the cast members to watch out for is Cameron Dunne.
The show will feature 14 different contestants, 7 men and 7 women who will marry without even seeing their brides or grooms. The reality show is set to premiere within weeks on Channel 9.
Quick Facts: Cameron Dunne MAFS: 10 Facts You Need To Know
|Profession||Reality TV Star|
As for Cameron Dunne, he is a Melbourne-based tradie and bodybuilder. The guy will be matched with the gorgeous single mother, Samantha Wayne. Both of them have been single for quite a time and they really make a cute couple.
Here is everything to know about him.
10 Facts on Cameron Dunne
- Cameron Dunne is an Australian reality TV star who is best known for his appearance on the Nine Network dating show, Married At First Sight.
- However, Cameron Dunne has not shared his age yet. He is the kind of guy who prefers to keep a low profile.
- Looking at his physique, Cameron Dunne stands quite tall in height. After all, he is a bodybuilder.
- As for Cameron Dunne’s job, he works as a tradie. The guy also does loads of charity work.
- Moreover, Cameron Dunne is of Australian nationality. Also, he is white.
- We have not been able to track his social media accounts. As of now, Cameron Dunne is not present on Instagram.
- His appearance in Married at First Sight is the tradesman’s debut screen appearance.
- Hence, Cameron Dunne doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography until now, and understandably so.
- Moving on, he will be pairing with the beautiful single mother of two, Samantha Wayne. They really look great together.
- Besides, Cameron Dunne also does charity work as a director of “My Charity Change”, an app that changes lives.