Christopher Rivera is the star of the movie, The Fat Boy Chronicles which is based on a real story. He plays the lead role of Jimmy Winterpock in the movie. And, as the movie’s title suggests, it follows the daily struggles of an obese young guy.
This movie helped viewers learn about how bullying is a really grave problem than what most people assume. Especially the bullying directed at fat people and how it affects the confidence of a young person. And, Christopher portrayed his character realistically, to the point that most people could relate to it.
|Birthday||February 2, 1979|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
Posted by The Fat Boy Chronicles on Friday, August 7, 2009
10 Facts on Christopher Rivera
- Christopher Rivera (born on 2 February 1979) is an American actor. His age is 41 years old. And, his zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- Despite his fame, his bio on Wiki cannot be found right now. Nonetheless, you could give his IMDb bio a quick look.
- Moving on to his height, most would agree that he looks pretty tall. He is 5 feet and 8 inches tall.
- The media has hardly ever caught the sight of his partner. So, since there have been no details available about his relationship, he might not be seeing anyone special.
- His fans have not got a hold of his Instagram account as of now. This has made it hard for the people who admire his work not getting the chance to know about him on a personal level.
- Other than the movie, The Fat Boy Chronicles, he is also famous for his roles in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
- Christopher had actually been in the cover of the book upon which The Fat Boy Chronicles was based.
- He is of American nationality. And, he belongs to white ethnicity.
- Regarding his parents and family members, details on them are yet to be uncovered.
- According to Trendcelebsnow, he has a net worth between $1 million to $5 million dollars.