Erica Shemwell The Blended Bunch husband is revealed. Stay with us to know more about one of the most search reality TV stars.
Erica Shemwell is an American reality TV star who has appeared on TLC’s latest reality show, The Blended Bunch, which is about a supersized family.
Erica Shemwell The Blended Bunch Husband: Who Is He?
Erica Shemwell is happily married to her husband, Spencer Shemwell.
Well, she proudly took her surname after tieing a nuptial knot with Spencer. Previously, Erica Shemwell was married to Tony Means. The couple married during their sophomore year of college in 2007.
Erica Shemwell Age and Children
Erica Shemwell age is around mid-30s as she was born in the year 1987. The Blended Bunch star has three siblings named Quinn, Spencer, and Alexis.
Erica Shemwell has a number of children as she has a supersized family. In fact, she and her husband have seven children altogether. The couple welcomed their first son Landon in April 2008. After Landon was born, they embraced six more children named Emma, Lily, Sophie, Tanner, Amelia, and Caleb.
|Profession||Reality TV star|
|Husband||Spencer Shemwell, Tony Means|
Some Interesting Facts About Erica Shemwell
- Is Erica Shemwell Pregnant? Well, she may not be pregnant as she recently appeared in TLC’s reality show The Blended Bunch.
- Hailing from Utah, Erica Shemwell belongs to an American nationality.
- Despite being an eminent reality TV star, We’re quite unfamiliar with Erica Shemwell’s actual net worth. However, we’re keeping tabs, and it will be uploaded as soon as it’s available.
- Erica met Spencer in an online support group for widows. After that, they met in person at a church-sponsored convention.
- Regarding her academics, she graduated her high school and enrolled in college at BYU in Utah.
- Erica’s former husband, Tony Means, died after a long battle with brain cancer. She had her chest ripped apart when her husband, Tony, died.