Gabriela Cámara is an amazing chef from Mexico. She is not only a chef but also an author, and restaurant owner. She is quite popular because of her cooking skills and has a very good fan following on her social media pages. Because of her amazing cooking skills, she has also been awarded different awards.
More interesting facts about Gabriela is that she was appointed as an advisor to the Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, the president in 2019. And also in the council of cultural diplomacy as a member. Know more facts about Gabriela Cámara form the details below.
10 Facts About Gabriela Cámara
- Gabriela Cámara has not revealed about her birthday and age. However, observing her, she seems to be in her thirties but she is more than that.
- Born and raised in Chihuahua, Mexico, Gabriela Cámara holds the Mexican nationality. But we are unknown about her ethnic background.
- She did her education from the Universidad Iberoamericana. And she is an expert in Mexican cooking style.
- We could not find any details about Gabriels’s parents, siblings, and other members of her family.
- She has written a book titled “my Mexico City Kitchen: Recipes and Convictions [A Cookbook]”.
- Gabriela’s details of height, weight, and other measurements are not available. However, she looks to have a decent height in her pictures relative to the surroundings.
- Her personal information and relationships are a mystery to us all. She has never shared about her partner.
- As a restaurant owner, she definitely has a good amount of net worth. And her income is also definitely good.
- She is also a teacher and teaches about the way of cooking Mexican food through her Masterclass course.
- You can find Gabriela Cámara on Instagram and Twitter. She has about 26.9 k followers on her Instagram page.