Gedion Zelalem is a 23 years old professional football player who was born in Germany and later on moved to America. Gedion started his football career at the age of 5 from a German football club BFC Germania 1888, which is really unbelievable.
He played football from a very young age and he got the full support of his parents. His parents stood there for him to guide him and to see him rise as a great football player. He played for many clubs in Berlin and later on, he moved to Washington D.C with his father. If you want to know more about the life of Gedion, you can check out the following ten facts about him.
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
10 Facts On Gedion Zelalem
- Gedion Zelalem was born on January 26, 1997, in Berlin, Germany. He is 23 years of age as of 2020.
- He holds the citizenship of America though he was born in Berlin. He belongs to the black ethnic group.
- Talking about the height of Gedion, he has an average height of 1.8 meters (5 feet 9 inches). The professional footballer weighs 74 kg. Other information about his body measurement is not avalable.
- Speaking about his football career, he is a right footed midfielder who is currently playing for New York City Football Club which plays in the Major League Soccer (MLS).
- Going through his past clubs, he first played for BFC Germania 1888 and later on moved to Hertha BSC’s academy.
- After moving to America, Gedion was picked by Arsenal in 2013 from Olney Rangers. He played for Arsenal from 2013- 2019.
- He has gained some national level experience as well after playing for U-15, U-16 and U-17 team of Germany and U-20 and U-23 team of America.
- The relationship status of an American football star is currently single.
- The total net worth of an American footballer is estimated to be around 2-3 million dollars.
- The Twitter account of Gedion has 3,447 followers.