Grant Whitney really wanted a movie career and that’s why he went to college trying to study Theatre Arts. Soon enough he got to the point where he got movie roles and now he has been acting for a few years in Hollywood. He has also worked for streaming giant Netflix.
Having worked in short movies and commercials, Grant always wants to work in a different kind of productions to produce a versatile body of work. Having said that, the theatre was his first love and that’s why he has a special love for that.
10 Facts On Grant Whitney
- Grant Whitney looks very young. Although we don’t know his age, I would say he is somewhere in his early twenties.
- Details about Grant’s birthday still have remained hidden to date. Let’s hope it will be revealed soon.
- He was born and raised in Greenwich, Rhode Island, and had a beautiful childhood there. He went to high school there but we are unable to say which.
- Whitney fell in love with acting at a young age and started doing theatre while he was in school. This passion would just get more intense over the years.
- He went to Boston College and was a Theatre major.
- He really sharpened his skills in college with assistance from wonderful teachers and the curriculum of Boston College.
- He has starred in “The Society” in 2019. He is going to work on the second season of the show and is currently single.
- Whitney also is a model and occasionally writes as well. He is represented by WSM talent.
- Although he doesn’t have a Wikipedia, he has a website of his own as well as a mini-bio is present in his IMDB profile.
- He doesn’t have an Instagram but has a Twitter account. He has 128 followers on Twitter.