Rapper Freeway aka Leslie Edward Pridgen is a legendary rapper whose son, Jihad Pridgen passed away in October 2020. While the news is yet to be verified, some sources claim that his son was shot and killed.
The legendary rapper has taken to social media to express his grief and said that he had never experienced such pain before. Pridgen is an icon of the rap industry and has been aspiring to be a famous rapper through the moniker Snowhadd.
|Age||20 (at the time of death)|
|Education||High School Graduate|
10 Facts About Jihad Pridgen
- Jihad Pridgen’s age as of the time of his death in October 2020 was 20 years old.
- Pridgen’s Instagram account has more than 10.5k followers. His account has some of his music and music videos. According to his bio on the platform, he was a music artist like his father.
- Similarly, his father also uses Instagram and has more than 428,000 followers.
- He shared a heartfelt post of the photo of his late son’s graduation along with a heartbreaking message.
- As for his education, he had graduated from high school but passed away before completing his college education.
- Talking about his death, he passed away in late October 2020.
- According to some unverified reports, he was shot and later died. It was revealed that the aspiring rapper was 20 years old at the time. However, the official police report and autopsy from the coroner is yet to confirm the cause of death.
- The news of his death was broken by his grieving father who shared a photo of his graduation on Instagram. Jihad died in Philadelphia.
- Jihad went by the stage name SNOWHADD and had released some music, he also had a foothold in the rap industry and had an increasing follower base.
- The aspiring rapper’s career was cut short before he could break into the mainstream like his father.