Callum Booth-Ford is a well-known British actor who has played the role of Karl Thorne and Toby in the TV series, “Peaky Blinders”, and “Do Not Disturb” in the year 2019. Also, he has worked on the TV series, “Butterfly” as Maxine Duffy / Max Duffy in 2018 which became popular worldwide. Moreover, he has also worked in commercials.
Although he has signed in a few TV series, he has made his position in the film industry. At the age of 10, he has signed with the agency and later on, stepped into the film industry. Because his unique personality and charming looks have attracted many viewers and directors.
Here are some interesting facts about his personal and professional life. Keep reading this article.
|Birthday||December 24, 2006|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
10 Facts on Callum Booth-Ford
- Callum Booth-Ford was born on December 24, 2006. At present, his age is 13 years old.
- His birthplace is in England, the United Kingdom. Hence, he has British nationality.
- Callum Booth-Ford stands at a good height of 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm) tall. However, his body weight is not disclosed in the media.
- Callum’s current net worth or monthly salary hasn’t revealed yet. Surely, his yearly income might be in thousands of dollars. His major source of earning is acting.
- He is active on Instagram with a good number of followers.
- Despite the popularity, his name is not listed on Wikipedia.
- Moving on to his relationship, Callum is single and not dating anyone lately. Apparently, he is focusing on his career and studies. He is so handsome most of the girls want to be his girlfriend.
- Further, Callum has worked with Anna Friel on various TV series including BBC’s Hidden.
- Describing his family background, Callum parent’s name is not known on the internet. According to famousbirthday.com, he has a younger sister named Olivia.
- Callum was nominated and won an RTS North West Television Award for the Best Breakthrough Talent in 2019.