Adrian Amos Jr. is the safest American footballer for the Green Bay Packers in the National Football League. Amos played college football at Penn State University, he was initially a cornerback for the college team.
Some of Amos’s major careers highlighted are the PFWA All-Rookie Team (2015) and the Brian Piccolo Award (2016). People love to see Adrian play, his hard work and skill have definitely earned him a lot of admirers and recognition. Don’t forget to check out 10 facts on him below.
|Net Worth||$5 million- $10 million|
|Education||Penn State University|
10 Facts on Adrian Amos
- Adrian Amos was born on April 29, 1993, which makes him 27 years old as of 2020, His birthplace in Baltimore, Maryland, United States.
- Adrian definitely takes advantage of his 6 feet tall height when he is on the ground. His exact height is 1.83 meters.
- The athlete has s strong muscular physique, he weighs 97 kg which is equivalent to 213.85 lbs.
- Amos was educated in Calvert Hall College High School and later went to Penn State University from 2011 to 2014. He played Football in both Highschool and College.
- According to Wikipedia, his full name is Adrian Gerald Amos Jr.
- Amos began his professional career as an American Football player after accepting the invitation to play the 2015 Senior Bowl.
- Talking about family, his father is a Baltimore City police officer. He is the eldest among all of his 4 siblings.
- The athlete has not shared details about his love life so it is hard to tell if he is currently single.
- Adrian sure lives a luxurious lifestyle with all the money he made playing Football. His net worth is more or less in the range of $ 5million- $ 10 million, he makes approximately $400,000 to $600,000 a year.
- Amos players NFL(National League Football) for the Green Bay Packers and wears number 31 on his jersey.