Serhat Ahmet is a well-known antique dealer who is famous for his specialization in European porcelain. In fact, he has around 25 years of experience in this field. He had kicked off his professional career back in March 1997 when he worked as a portfolio analyst at Total E&P where he later worked as a back-office analyst too.
|Profession||Antiques Dealer, Reality Television Star|
|Education||Brunel University London|
Is Serhat Ahmet married? Currently, we have no details about Serhat Ahmet’s married life but we will surely update everything about his wife if we find anything about her. He had worked almost 12 years for Hess Corporation and had also worked as a proprietor at Serhat Ahmet Antiques.
Currently, he owns his own company named Serhat Ahmet Limited where he has been servicing as a director too.
10 Facts on Serhat Ahmet:
- Serhat Ahmet’s net worth seems to be under research and we will update about it as soon as possible.
- As per official reports, we have come to know that he is specialized in antiques that date back from 1720 to 1935.
- In the year 2019, Serhat Ahmet has appeared in the popular reality television series named Antiques Roadshow.
- With nearly 997 total followers, Serhat Ahmet can be followed on Instagram where his username is @serhat_ahmet.
- Also, he can be found active on both Facebook (280 fans following) and Twitter (432 followers).
- Before setting up his own business, Serhat Ahmet had been actually handling his family business for almost 25 years.
- Apart from his passion for antiques, he is also very passionate about mixed martial art.
- Moving on to Serhat Ahmet’s background, he was born in London, England, the United Kingdom which means that he belongs to British nationality.
- According to Serhat Ahmet’s bio on his official LinkedIn profile, he had completed his graduation in economics from Brunel University London.
- Although we are well aware of his nationality, we are still unknown about Serhat Ahmet’s ethnicity.