The first man of New Zealand, Clarke Gayford will perform at Splore Festival in 2021. He will take center stage in next year’s festival along with other musical acts. He will step on the stage as the DJ. Splore Festival 2021 features performances from Aroha, King Kapisi, Van Leuven, Hollie Smith.
|Birthday||24 October 1976|
|Age||44 years old|
The Partner of the 40th Premier Minister of New Zealand is a TV and radio broadcaster and TV show host. He hosts Fish of the Day.
10 Facts on Clarke Gayford
- Clarke Gayford has to be one of the most famous men in New Zealand. He is a TV and radio broadcaster and is the host of the TV show, Fish of the Day.
- But, it is not his career as a TV show host or broadcaster than makes him one of the most sought after nationals in New Zealand. He is the first man of New Zealand. You get the complete picture, right?
- Clarke Gayford is engaged to the current Prime Minister of New Zealand, Jacinda Ardern. They got engaged in 2019 and are yet to get married.
- His wife Jacinda is serving as the 40th Prime Minister of New Zealand since 2017. She is the leader of the Labour Party. Ardern was first elected into the House of Representatives in 2008.
- If you check his Twitter page, you can find he is living in Aotearoa, New Zealand. He is originally from Gisborne, New Zealand.
- Born on October 24, 1976, Clarke was raised on a farm. He is 44 years old now. His fiance Jacinda is 40.
- He attended Palmerston North Boy’s High School. He is a graduate of Otago University and has a Bachelor of Arts degree.
- Clarke Gayford began dating his fiance, Jacinda in 2013. They have a daughter named Neve Te Aroha. Neve was born on June 21, 2018.
- Speaking of his social media, Clarke Gayford is active on Twitter and Instagram. He has quite a good fan following on social media.
- The detail about Clarke’s net worth and annual income is not public.