Josephine Riddick Hendrick is the daughter of late stock car racing driver ‘Joseph Riddick Hendrick IV’ who passed away in the year 2004 in an aircraft accident. After the death of her father, her mother ‘Emily Maynard’ found out she was pregnant with their girl child.
Emily Maynard kept the name of her baby after her late husband. Below re some of the 10 facts about Josephine Riddick Hendrick that may surprise you
|Name||Josephine Riddick Hendrick|
|Birthday||June 29, 2005|
|Parents||late Ricky Hendrick , Emily Maynard|
|Siblings||Jennings Tyler, Gibson Kyle, and Gatlin Avery|
10 Facts About Josephine Riddick Hendrick
- Josephine Riddick Hendrick celebrates her birthday on June 29 as she was born in the year 2005. The question ‘How Old is she?’ often pops up so she is a 15 years old girl.
- Josephine Riddick Hendrick has three siblings from her step father’s side and they are Jennings Tyler, Gibson Kyle, and Gatlin Avery.
- While mentioning about her parents, she is the daughter of Emily Maynard who appeared in the ‘The Bachelor’ is a famous tv-personality.
- Furthermore, Josephine Reddick Hendrick was named after her father who passed away in the year 2004 in an aircraft accident.
- Her father was a very famous stock car racing driver who had a net worth of $15 million dollars.
- Being the daughter of Emily Maynard who was criticized by her parents for playing in the ‘The Bachelor’, she is loved by all.
- Her educational details have been kept off the record as she has been enjoying her school life. She is a talented little kid with a bright future ahead
- She has not been much active on social media. However, she has a Twitter account with more than 30 tweets.
- Moreover, she is a fun-loving kid who lives with her mother in the USA sharing a strong and loving bond.
- She belongs to American nationality and probably of white ethnicity. Her grandparents are Rick Hendrick and Linda Hendrick.