Josh Grant, 21 years old, born on October 11, 1998, plays football as a professional. The player is of England and plays as a defender, specifically as a center-back with now contract for Bristol Rovers.
The 21 years old was born in Brixton who played for Chelsea for his youth and also played in some other club on loan from Chelsea from 2006 till 2020 season.
10 Facts on Josh Grant
- Josh Grant born on October 11, 1998, is a young defender playing in a professional league in England from the age of 18 as a senior player.
- The English international is a good player but has not got much chance to play for Chelsea in the Premier League, in fact, has no Premier League appearances till now.
- The ex-Chelsea player has spent all of his time in loan to League Two clubs as for a single season he played for two different clubs spendings very little time in the field.
- The English player stands 1.83 meters tall and has 4.7 k followers on twitter.
- Josh Grant, leaving Chelsea, has signed for Bristol Rovers for a three year deal in 2020 and might get huge playing time as he is a young and promising player.
- Bristol Rovers is a third-tier club in England Professional League so Josh Grant might have a chance to show his quality and be a player for big clubs in the future.
- The third tier club has a well-balanced squad of 25 players with an average squad age of 25 or the season.
- The player’s wages or salary are not disclosed to the public but his agent is good in his job so he must have a good salary.
- The player’s family history and other information are not available on the internet.
- Josh Grant might be a famous player in the future as most young players go to small clubs for their breakthrough season an get better contracts from big clubs in the next few seasons.