Kiley May is a Canadian actress. She is not only an actress but she is also a screenwriter, educator, public speaker, and author. She has been working very actively in the entertainment industry since she stepped into the industry.
|Profession||Actress, Writer, Dancer, Model, Photographer|
With her sheer determination, she has established herself well in the industry and has made herself a well-known name. As she is a transgender actress she is seen doing a lot of public speaking where she is seen educating and awareness people. Works for which she is addressed as an actress by people are ‘Pink: Diss’, ‘It Chapter Two’, ‘Coroner’, and ‘The D Cut’.
As a transgender actress who has been having a good career in the industry, she has been inspiring many youths like her who are hesitating because of a lack of confidence and motivation. In near future, she will be known as one of the most famous transgender actresses.
10 Facts on Kiley May:
- Kiley May is a popular actress who has already made her appearances in 5 different shows until now.
- Talking about her nationality, she is actually a Canadian, and her ethnicity is white.
- She has not shared anything related to her parents and siblings until today’s date.
- The official Instagram page of this famous personality is @artstarkiley, and she has earned more than 3.3 thousand followers already.
- None of her Instagram posts are related to her husband. So, we are not sure whether she has been married or not.
- Many of her physical attributes like height, weight, and body measurements remain missing.
- You might not find her Wikipedia page right now. So, you can learn more about her from her IMDb page.
- Also, her exact age is not known but her looks say a lot that she is currently in her late twenties.
- Kiley has been regarded as a transgender woman.
- She can also be found on Twitter with around 790 followers in total.