The musical artist Lil Ricefield’s age unknown for now; however, he seems to be in his mid-20s.
Lil Ricefield is also known by his birth name Nathaniel Kai Oda. Lil is famous as a rapper from Oakland, California. Originally he belongs to the local rap group “the.ism”.
Although the rapper started making music back in 2016 but didn’t gain much attention, he came to the limelight in 2018, when his song “Trapanese” was released. Ricefield released its debut EP, Omakase, on November 13, 2020.
Lil Ricefield Net Worth And Wikipedia
The actual net worth of Lil Ricefield has not been made public yet.
Looking at the rapper’s popularity, he must have a handsome income and satisfying net worth. However, his net worth could be estimated around millions.
The rapper Lil Ricefield is yet to be documented on Wikipedia.
Luckily, there are other websites on the internet where his information is available, including ours.
Is Lil Active On Instagram?
The answer is, Lil Ricefield is active on Instagram.
The rapper is active under the account lilricefield. He has amassed 32k followers on his account. He often shares his songs and covers in his feed. We can see his intense love for music in his Instagram feed.
|Name||Lil Ricefield ( Nathaniel Kai Oda)|
Some Interesting Facts On Lil Ricefield
- Talking about height, Lil’s actual height information is not available yet. However, he seems to have a decent height and must be approximately around 5 feet 9 inches.
- Although the rapper is famous for his stage name Lil Ricefield, His real name is Nathaniel Kai Oda.
- Basically, his genres are West Coast Hip Hop, Trap. However, some of his songs are described as comical, boastful, and playful.
- His first song, Ho Ho!! was produced and featured by his elder brother Seji Oda and they released the song on January 3, 2017.
- Lil Ricefield’s third single, song Based Students, was released on December 27, 2017, featuring Ze Rose and Seijo Oda.