Mark Andrews is a well-known football player from the United States. He is currently playing as a tight end player for the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League (NFL). The Ravens drafted him in the third round of the 2018 NFL Draft.
Andrews serves as an inspiration to a lot of people, especially those that let obstacles get in the way of their dreams. He won the John Mackey Award for being an outstanding TE in 2017. In addition to football, he also serves as a spokesperson for the people suffering from diabetes and addresses the consequences and methods of dealing with diabetes in young people.
Quick Facts: Mark Andrews
|Birthday||September 6, 1995|
|Height||6 feet 5 inches|
|Profession||Football tight end|
|Parents||Paul Andrews and Martha Andrews|
|Education||The University of Oklahoma|
10 Facts on Mark Andrews
- According to the source, Mark Andrews’s age is 26 years old. He was born in the year 1995. He celebrates his birthday on September 6.
- He was born and raised in Scottsdale, Arizona to Paul Andrews and Martha Andrews. He has a sister and two brothers.
- Speaking of his height, Mark Andrews is 6 feet 5 inches tall and he weighs about 116kg.
- The American footballer attended Desert Mountain High School and graduated from the University of Oklahoma.
- Is Mark Andrews in a relationship? No, Mark seems to be single at the moment as he has not shared anything regarding his girlfriend.
- As Andrews suffers from type 1 diabetes, he wears an insulin pump except while playing football.
- Andrews also serves as a spokesperson for those with diabetes and speaks with young people about its effects and ways to live with diabetes.
- Furthermore, the footballer has earned quite a great sum from this football career, however, we are not sure about his exact net worth and salary.
- Mark Andrews joined Twitter in June 2012 and has earned more than 60k followers on his account.
- In addition to Twitter, he is equally active on Instagram. Andrews has a verified account with 148k people following him.