Patrick Mouratoglou is a professional French tennis coach. He began as a pro tennis coach in the year 1999. And thus far in his career, Patrick has had the luxury to coach some of the biggest names in competitive tennis.
|Birthday||June 8, 1970|
|Age||50 years old|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
He has coached Marcos Baghdatis, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Aravane Rezai. You would best recognize him as the coach of the 23 time Grand Slam winner, Selena Williams. This pro tennis coach has appeared in media outlets for a long time now, still, he lives a low key life.
Do you know if he is a married man, who is his wife, his family detail? Find out some lesser-known facts about this French white national here.
10 Facts on Patrick Mouratoglou
- Patrick Mouratoglou is a famous professional tennis coach from France. He is also a sports commentator. He has been the coach of a famous American tennis player, Serena Williams.
- Patrick and the 23 times Grand Slam winner began their collaboration in 2013.
- This handsome French tennis coach has a huge fan following on social media. You can find him on Instagram as @patrickmouratoglou and his Insta page has 147k followers.
- Speaking of his Twitter profile, his Twitter page has @pmouratoglou and has 42.7k followers on his Twitter.
- As seen on his Twitter page, Patrick is currently based in Nice, France with this family.
- Patrick Mouratoglou has described himself as the father of five children on his Instragam page. This means the Mouratoglou family has seven members including his wife and their children.
- Regarding his wife, he has long been married to Clarisse Mouratoglou. The exact date of their wedding is not public yet.
- As seen on his Wikipedia page, Patrick was born on June 8, 1970. So, his age is 50 years old now.
- As a professional tennis coach since 1999, Patrick has accumulated colossal net worth. As of 2020, his net worth is estimated at $5 million.
- For now, the detail of his annual salary is not public though.