Roger Polack believes that America needs the right leadership now more than never. As a congressional candidate himself, he has deemed topics like jobs, education, health care, national security, environment, etc. to be of utmost priority.
Previously, he had been working as an associate attorney. And, now, he is one of the candidates running for the election to the U.S. House. To find out more relevant information about the politician, Roger Polack, the facts down below could provide you with some help.
|Age||37 years old|
|Parents||Barbara and Russell Polack|
|Education||University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire and Georgetown University Law School|
I’m excited to share our new ad with you. Take a look, then head over to https://t.co/58JnjZ32QW for information on how you can vote for me in the upcoming August 11th primary. #WI01 pic.twitter.com/I1lJDlpSll
— Roger Polack (@RogerforWI) July 21, 2020
10 Facts on Roger Polack
- Roger Polack is an American politician. He is representing southeastern Wisconsin’s 1st Congressional District for the approaching general election in the first week of November this year.
- He is married to his wife, Amanda Polack. Not only is she there on the family portrait but has been by his side for his political campaigns.
- His age is 37 years old as of 2020.
- He is one of the members of the Democratic Political Party.
- As of now, his net worth has not been revealed. But, since he had the experience of serving as an attorney for international arbitration, he could have gained a massive income from his profession.
- Talking about his education, he went to the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. In the same way, he got his degree in law from Georgetown University Law School.
- Regarding his family members, he was born to parents, Russell and Barbara Polack. And, he has three siblings.
- He and his wife have given birth to two children. They have a son, Bennett Polack, and a daughter, Fiona Polack.
- While he was in his college, he had been chosen as a National Security Scholar by the United States government.
- On his Twitter account, he is active with the username, @RogerforWI. And, he has over 1.5 thousand followers.