Chris Pavlovski, CEO of Rumble might have a hefty net worth as of 2021, as the company is valued at millions. Rumble is an online video platform and website that helps content creators monetize their work. The platform has over 25 million viewers a month and has over 18k content creators.
Rumble has partnered with many companies such as Yahoo, AOL, Bell, Google, and Microsoft. Rumble sued Google for over $2 billion in January 2021, over the search results.
Quick Facts: Chris Pavlovski Rumble Wikipedia: Everything On His Net Worth And Family
— The Dershow (@thedershow) January 14, 2021
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Chris Pavlovski
- How old is Chris Pavlovski? The details of Chris Pavlovski’s age, date of birth, and zodiac sign are kept private. By the looks of his pictures, he seems to be in his mid-30s.
- Chris was born and raised in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Pavlovski’s nationality is Canadian and his ethnicity is Caucasian.
- The net worth of the Rumble’s founder, Chris Pavlovski along with the salary and earning details has not been revealed yet. The net worth of Rumble was valued at $77 million in 2019, reports Bloomberg.
- Chris Pavlovski does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to him yet. But one can learn about Rumble on its Wikipedia page and company website.
- Chris joined Twitter in September 2009, where he has over 9k followers. Pavlovski has 1.5k tweets on Twitter as of January 2021.
- Pavlovski’s Instagram bio says that he is the CEO of Rumble. Chris has 600 followers and 111 posts as of January 2021. But his Instagram profile is kept private.
- Is he married? Chris Pavlovski lives a very private life and has not revealed any details about his wife, parents, children, and family.
- He is on the boards of Macedonia 2025, an organization that is focused on the development of education and the economy in Macedonia.
- In 2010, Chris was among the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur’s finalists and he has successfully operated many companies so far.
- Besides Rumble, Chris is also the founder of Cosmic Development. It is an IT business that has offices all over Europe and North America.