Sara Tomko is an actress with decent popularity among TV audiences in the USA due to her appearance on the show Once Upon a Time, in a minor role but she has more credits in the theater where she even received a scholarship to go forward with an experimental theatre degree.
|Height||5 Feet 5 Inches|
|Net Worth||$10,000 to $100,000.|
While she has had other roles on various TV shows she is yet to get the main role or a lead role, in spite of this, she has managed to gather mild fame.
View this post on Instagram
“You can be a powerful man and accost women,” said the New York Democrat. “You can have daughters and accost women, without remorse. You can be married and accost women. You can take photos, and project an image to the world of being a family man, and accost women, without remorse, and with a sense of impunity. It happens every day in this country.” • Two days prior, on the steps of the Capitol, Rep. Ted Yoho (R-Fla.) called her “disgusting,” he said she was “out of [her] freaking mind,” and when the discussion ended, Yoho uttered the words, “f—ing b—h.” • While Yoho fauxpologized for the “misunderstanding,” the implication that Yoho could not or would not ever behave misogynistically because, after all, he “[has] a wife and daughters” bothered @aoc • “I am someone’s daughter, too,” she said, “…and they did not raise me to accept abuse from men.” She continued, “This harm that Mr. Yoho tried to levy at me was not just directed at me. When you do that to any woman, what Mr. Yoho did was give permission to other men to do that to his daughters. . . . I am here to say, that is not acceptable.” • While #aoc lays all of this out…she never raises her voice or resorts to calling names. She is exactly as measured as women are always expected to be, and as men are always assumed to be. And she made it clear that, to her, none of this was personal. “I do not need Rep. Yoho to apologize to me ; clearly he does not want to,” she said. “Having daughters is not what makes someone a decent man,” she said. “Treating people with dignity and respect is what makes a decent man. And when a decent man messes up, as we all are bound to do, he does apologize. Not to save face. Not to win a vote. He apologizes, genuinely, to repair and acknowledge the harm done, so that we can all move on.” • Words by Monica Hesse of @washingtonpost • 👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼#aoc 👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼 #legacy #mypresident
10 Facts On Sara Tomko
- Sara Tomko has not revealed her birth year but according to this Fandom page, she was born on October 19. Similarly, as per many online estimates, she is in her early 30s.
- Tomko has a height of 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm), her height is complementary to her physique and body type. She has Brown eyes and brown hair.
- The actress might be dating but she has chosen not to reveal the information about her boyfriend.
- Similarly, she has also remained secretive about the name of her partner or husband, if she has one.
- Her parents’ information is not available in the public domain. She has an American nationality and has Polish, Slovak & Native Heritage.
- Sara has an Instagram account with almost 2,000 followers and more than 1120 posts.
- Apart from this, she is also available on Twitter and YouTube.
- She has worked in around 45 projects as an actress among which her role as Asta Twelvetrees on Resident Alien, a 2019 TV series is her most prominent.
- According to her IMDb page, she has also worked in 3 projects as a producer.
- The exact figures of her net worth are not available in the public domain but some estimates suggest she is worth between $10,000 to $100,000.