Sasha Toro gained fame and money doing the unexpected. She voiced the character of a freaking backpack for a lot of years and made her career doing that. However, she was a voice actor for a really popular cartoon series that you all might know. it was called “Dora The Explorer”. You know Dora, she had everything in her backpack and Toro was voicing the backpack all these years.
Toro originally voiced the backpack for 4 seasons of the Dora cartoon series. Later on, she reprised her role as the backpack in the movie “Dora and The Lost City of Gold”. That’s a really wonderful thing that happened to her. She got to be in the movie as well and now is trying to establish herself in the industry.
|Sasha Marie Toro|
The snow never bothered me anyways ❄️ pic.twitter.com/6SpRsogKEi
— Sasha Marie Toro (@sashamarietoro) March 14, 2017
10 Facts On Sasha Toro
- Sasha Toro is definitely in her middle ages but we don’t know exactly how old she is.
- She is currently based in New York City and loves to be in that city. She also has a house in New Jersey though.
- Toro’s home country is Columbia and she emigrated to the USA from there.
- Her role as a backpack in the original Dora The Explorer was very sweet and lots of children liked it.
- Currently, Toro is also a makeup guru. She has a YouTube channel where she puts on makeup and teaches people to make their appearances better.
- She hasn’t disclosed how tall she is. I couldn’t find the details on the internet as she hasn’t been transparent about that.
- As per reports, she is currently single.
- She doesn’t have a Wikipedia but has info on some fandom websites.
- If you want to check out her entire filmography, click here and visit her IMDB profile. She is mostly known for TV series and just a handful of movies.
- She is not officially on Instagram but her Twitter account has 197 followers.