Amul Thapar is an Indian-American lawyer. He served as the judge for United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky.
After the recent death of Supreme court jurist, Ruth Bader Ginsburgmul, Amul is being considered to fill the post. Furthermore, if he gets the job, he will make history as the first Asian-American person to hold the title.
|Birthday||April 29, 1969|
|Age||51 years old|
|Profession||Lawyer and Jurist|
|Parents||Raj Thapar and Veena Bhalla|
|Education||Boston College and UC Berkeley School of Law|
10 Facts on Amul Thapar
- Amul Thapar (April 29, 1969) is an American lawyer and jurist. Amul crossed the age of 51 years old as of 2020. Similarly, his astrological sign is Taurus.
- Speaking about his family, Amul was born to Raj Thapar and Veena Bhalla. Furthermore, his father owned an AC supply business and his mother was a restaurant owner.
- Amul’s parents immigrated to America from India. Hence, Thapar belongs to Indian ethnicity. Similarly, he was born in Michigan and raised in Ohio.
- Amul is married to his wife Kim Schulte. Similarly, Kim works as a real estate agent in Kentucky. Moreover, the couple has 3 children together.
- After he tied the knot with his wife, Amul changed his religion to Catholicism. Moreover, Kim and Amul are engaged in a number of charities and volunteer works.
- Amul’s Net Worth must be high considering his top position in US law. However, his fortune is being calculated by our sources right now.
- Thapar attended Boston College to study Bachelors in Science. In addition, he later got enrolled at UC Berkeley School of Law to peruse a JD degree.
- After his law degree, Amul got employed at the Assistant U.S. Attorney, Ohio. Moreover, he also became the judge for the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky.
- In 2016, Amul was considered for the position of Supreme Court jurist. Similarly, he is being reconsidered for the title in 2020.
- The lawyer doesn’t seem to be a social media enthusiast. Furthermore, due to his extremely private job, we understand that he wants to protect his identity.